The general meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 19, 2016.
Location: Tir na nOg, 1600 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA
Time: 5 p.m. reception; followed by meeting at 6 p.m. Elections are uncontested.
Cost: Donation of $20 requested and payable at the meeting. Light refreshments will be available at no additional charge to members.
Guest speaker: Ken Milano will give a 30-minute talk on the 1844 Philadelphia Nativist Riots.
The nominated members are as follows:
President: Joseph P. Heenan
Vice President: KevinJ. Maginnis
Secretary: Russell W. Wylie
Treasurer: John C. Heenan
Director: Dr. William E. Watson
Director: David M. Stewart
Director: Martin M. Ward
Director: Thomas P. Jordan
Director: Edward J. Wilbraham
Director: Edmound J. Powell
Director: Bernard E. Kueny III
Names of those to be inducted at January Meeting:
- Daniel W. Harrell (sponsors: J. Matthew Wolfe and P. Clarke Glennon)
- Ryan J. Sweeney (sponsors: Frank Watson and Bill Watson)
- James Francis Hall (sponsors: Tom Showler and Frank Watson)
- Paul Mitchell (sponsors: Joseph Heenan and Frank Watson)
- Heath Wawrzynek (sponsors: John O'Toole and Joseph Heenan)
- Larry Fiorini (sponsors: John O'Toole and Joseph Heenan)
- Francis A. O'Donnell (sponsors: Tom Showler and Frank Watson)
- Charles Palmer Sturm (sponsors: Michael P. Heenan and Joseph P. Heenan)
- Jason Skinner (sponsors: Michael Cino and Frank Watson)
- Daniel Glennon (sponsors: Frank Watson and Liam Hegarty) (Daniel is unable to attend our January meeting but plans on attending the annual meeting/dinner in March)
- Rev. William Hearter, MD (sponsors: Charles Gallagher and Frank Watson)