Welcome to the Society of the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick.
Our Society is steeped in history and tradition. Members have included prominent citizens of the Philadelphia community as well as national leaders. And like any other organization, the Friendly Sons needs the ongoing commitment and active participation of its members to ensure it remains vital and relevant in an ever changing world.
As we celebrate our 247th anniversary, we ask that you join in perpetuating the success of the Society. Doing so is simple. Please make every effort to attend our quarterly meetings and events; lend your talents to the organization by joining one of our committees; and most importantly, help the Society continue to grow by recruiting new candidates for membership.
For more information on the Society and on membership, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Internal Revenue Service has determined that the Society is exempt from Federal Income Tax under section 501 (c) (3) of the code.
Society News & Updates
* March 2018 Progress Report to Membership - Click HERE to download a copy.
* Click HERE to view the program from our sold out 2018 St. Patrick's Day Gala.
* Society Exceeds Goal To Fund $1,000,000 In Scholarship Endowments, click HERE to read letter from Friendly Sons president.
* Click HERE to visit our Digital Library (in progress)
* June 2017 Progress Report to Membership - Click HERE to download a copy.
* January 2017 Progress Report to Membership - Click HERE to download a copy.
The Society of The Friendly Sons of St. Patrick for The Relief of Emigrants from Ireland receives a member sponsored Donation Grant of $125,000 to establish the following three new endowments:
- $100,000 donation for endowment to Camphill Special Schools, whose mission is to create wholeness for children and youth with developmental disabilities through education, extended family living, and therapy.
- $12,500 donation with matching funds from the Society for endowment to Immaculata University
- $12,500 donation with matching funds from by the Society for endowment to Cabrini College
For information regarding this donation, please visit our Benevolence page.
Thank You To Our Sponsors