Welcome to the Society of the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick.
Our Society is steeped in history and tradition. Members have included prominent citizens of the Philadelphia community as well as national leaders. And like any other organization, the Friendly Sons needs the ongoing commitment and active participation of its members to ensure it remains vital and relevant in an ever changing world.
As we celebrate our 245th anniversary, we ask that you join in perpetuating the success of the Society. Doing so is simple. Please make every effort to attend our quarterly meetings and events; lend your talents to the organization by joining one of our committees; and most importantly, help the Society continue to grow by recruiting new candidates for membership.
For more information on the Society and on membership, please email: email@example.com
The Internal Revenue Service has determined that the Society is exempt from Federal Income Tax under section 501 (c) (3) of the code.
Society News & Updates
🎄☘🎄☘ SAVE THE DATE: Wednesday, December 14th 🎄☘🎄☘
Friendly Sons Christmas Social, in conjunction with The Irish Network and The Brehon Law Society. All net proceeds to benefit The Kevin Neary Trust
To register, please click HERE.
🎉🎉 Registration Open Now for our 2017 Gala! For more details, please click HERE.
* Click HERE to view Photos & Videos from our September Quarterly Meeting
* Society Progress Reports to Membership
2016 (to date) Progress Report to Membership - Click HERE to download a copy.
2015 Progress Report to Membership - Click HERE to download a copy.
The Society of The Friendly Sons of St. Patrick for The Relief of Emigrants from Ireland receives a member sponsored Donation Grant of $125,000 to establish the following three new endowments:
- $100,000 donation for endowment to Camphill Special Schools, whose mission is to create wholeness for children and youth with developmental disabilities through education, extended family living, and therapy.
- $12,500 donation with matching funds from the Society for endowment to Immaculata University
- $12,500 donation with matching funds from by the Society for endowment to Cabrini College
For information regarding this donation, please visit our Benevolence page.
Thank You To Our Sponsors